The candidate, if chosen, will undergo training in the principles and practice of Neurofeedback for 1 month at the Makati headquarters. Major tasks for the position are performing the brain map and interview and handling clients' neurofeedback sessions while establishing good rapport and providing outstanding customer service. Other tasks include regularly recording client progress and ensuring files and stocks are up to date.
A Bachelor's Degree in any Nursing/Psychology/Behavioral Sciences or Allied Health-related courses, with 1 year work experience in his field. Willing to work in Makati and/or Laguna.
The Candidate must possess the following:
1. Must be customer service-oriented.
2. Is enthusiastic and must be willing to be trained.
3. Can relate well to all individuals.
4. Organized and has an eye for detail.
5. Seeks out new ideas and challenges.
6. Has strong empathy towards different types of individuals.
7. Completes tasks promptly and efficiently.
8. Good English-speaking skills.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com